Visithaparandatornio -sidan använder cookies. Läs mer här. Genom att fortsätta godkänner

x

The orthodox church was founded in the beginning of 1800s for the Russian troops. The church is from 1884 and it was moved to its current place in 1956. The church is sanctified to Peter and Paul.

Open by request, please contact HaparandaTornio tourist office.

 

Lukiokatu 1, 95400 Tornio

+358 50 590 0562

oulunortodoksinenseurakunta.fi