Visithaparandatornio -sidan använder cookies. Läs mer här. Genom att fortsätta godkänner

x

The parish of Karl Gustav was founded in 1782 and the church was taken into use in 1796. Audio guide in the church is in Swedish, Finnish, English, and German.

Open in summer: 16.6.-17.8. at 10-19. Other times by request.

 

Kyrkholmsvägen, 95393 Karungi

+46 922 292 90

svenskakyrkan.se/karl-gustavs-kyrka